Tuesday, November 30, 2010

T-Bombs on T-day on the way to T-wan

So the thought that occurred to me when I was eating out with some friends, was the fact that bears love honey. I know this may be very strange but let me paint you a picture. My friend asks for some honey and a few minutes later, the waitress (who was very cute by the way) brings her the honey. What's the honey container look like? It's a plastic bear with a big smile. Now this is where I find it comical. We insult the bear for loving honey so much that we make the honey container shaped as bears and serve honey from the top of their heads. Talk about a smack in the face to the bears!

oh and to add another great thing is the fact that I will become an international man of mystery. Just got accepted to study abroad in Taiwan. It's going to be crazy awesome and scary. I do not have a full grasp of Mandarin Chinese yet.. and my worst fear is getting lost in a foreign country and not knowing how to talk my way back home. But I've heard that they speak A LOT of English over there, so I should be spot on. (and this blog will probably be 10x more interesting)

Talking about Taiwan and Honey.. this all really ties into… WTF North Korea? is this going to be the start of WWIII? Man I hope not.. 1) I do NOT want to get drafted. 2) Going to Taiwan probably isn't the best idea ATM… but I could just be part of some crazy event, and go down in History… 3) I'm going to be 13 hours ahead of all my friends.. Does that mean that I kind of time traveled ahead. Do I become older by 13 hours? or how does that work? Have you ever thought about that? Maybe time travel is possible…

Well I'm off to try and watch the new Harry Potter.

Cheerio,

Alastar Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment