Thursday, November 11, 2010

Worst Mistake of My Life...

Ok, probably not the WORST mistake.. but it's up there. Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops was probably a mistake. Why you may ask? It's taking up time that I should spend studying, informing myself about worldly issues or things of that nature, and most of all, playing my guitar. Oh I should probably include, applying for jobs and studying homework.. but that's what Veteran's Day is for! All day is homework and applying to jobs that probably won't hire me as I try to find any job that is not an MGMT at my current job.

Now to what I have spent the better part of my night to… COD:Black Ops, crazy game. Can't compare to the last one, because well two different companies own the rights to Call of Duty series, and each one takes a year off to develop the up and coming game. So this year it is Treyarch's turn to shine, and they did a pretty good job. I really can't say that this one is better than the previous one, but it's still fun. My roommate, his friend in California (he's a marine), and I have been playing for a couple hours tonight. But you know what, everyone thinks ooh, video games what a loser… but you know what, it's how I can keep in touch with my friends that live in different states. You can talk about crazy stories and funny shit that has happened in your or their lives, while having fun working as a team dominating some random kids from around the world. Plus, the things you hear on xbox live, you will never hear anywhere else. The content of most childish arguments and crazy things of that nature, it's unbelievable what comes out of some people's mouths. Really funny though I have to add.

To all that play, and to all that don't. It's all about having fun, isn't it?


Alastar Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment