Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Love4Music

Surfing Youtube, as it's my favorite late night activity to find some more music. I remember in Highschool I didn't have the opportunity to hunt down new music and I used to burn CDs with my best friend, Billy, and cruise the home-town. Music is my passion, unfortunately I am musically declined at the moment but I am making strides to have some type of musical talent. I've been working on guitar for the past 3 years and hopefully in the next few years I will either pick up singing or piano. I'll most likely pick up whichever one is easier when I have to work full-time and pay off my AWESOME student loans. Anyways, I came across these talented people and I recommend to check them out further than these two links:

Cover #1
Cover #2

Now the two covers are of the same song, but by no means are they the same. You will realize what I mean when you listen to them. I stumbled upon the first one by clicking the piano player's piano cover, which he has some serious skills. Then I got to the second one from clicking on Anth's (the rapper) page. Crazy how you can find music from just surfing random videos. Got to love Technology!

Enjoi,

Alastar Swift

RIP BHP#33

No comments:

Post a Comment