Monday, April 18, 2011

Love4Music 4.0

As I sit here constantly writing numerous of Chinese Characters from Lesson 1 to 6, I keep youtube surfing for new songs. I've been doing this countless of times because I get sided track or bored of rewriting characters left and right. It's about 20 minutes before the test and I have no idea if all of these characters will be remembered as I enter the classroom today. But on the bright side I found some great new music that fits perfectly to my studying habits at the moment. I hope you enjoy listening to the string section as much as I do.. if not well maybe you should try it out.

These are all covers made by Vitamin String Quartet:

Semi Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
Hey There Delilah - Plain White Ts
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Love Story - Taylor Swift
I Miss You - Incubus

Just a few.. I'm sure you will be doing the same thing I have been doing all morning/afternoon... My favorite hobby... Youtube surfing.

Enjoi,

Alastar Swift



Ps: Hope this cheers you up on a bad day.
Watch this video (but mute it) as you listen to this in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment