Monday, March 14, 2011

Love4Music 3.0

The one thing that keeps me sane from all the insanity that happens in this little world we call "earth" is the love of music. I've been introduced to some new music but at the same time I'm not much of a fan of it. It's probably because it's pop music at it's finest or its the fact that I can't understand a single word of the song. But I do try. But sometimes I just have to go back to my favorite pastime... surfing Youtube for favorite songs that I wear out constantly from listening to them 24/7... These songs are pretty old and but I always hit a long gap where I stop listening to songs and then pick them up again after a few months of not listening to them. These aren't new songs to me but at the same time they have brought a whole new perspective to my life at this moment in my life. I hope you enjoy them as much as I currently do.

Dub FX - Love Me or Not
- I love this song.. I love the beat, I love the harmony, and most of all the lyrics are just.. Quiet Simply couldn't be any better. This man shows pure love for the creation of music and that's what I enjoy most. It also reminds me that I always have to keep moving ahead no matter what even if our chapter is over or if a new chapter is just beginning. "What will the world bring..."

I guess it's only been 10 days since my best friend's birthday and it's still on my mind how much I've changed over the years. I'm also granted to be able to see and hang out with him in my dreams the past few weeks. They are bittersweet but I would never wish them to stop. This song just has so many meaning to me that it's crazy. I guess that's what happens when I find a musician that love music as much as I do. Maybe I connect to this song so much because this is how I kind of view my life and that I simply couldn't explain it any better than Dub FX has done. This is only a one song post for the sole purpose of [me] wanting to have you experience "youtube surfing." Dub FX has many more songs that I wanted to post up but it would be great to share the feeling of finding a great song that you just want to share with your friends. Have fun and try "youtube surfing" for your favorite type of music!

Enjoi and Cheerio!

Alastar Swift


PS: If you don't want to youtube surf nor have time. Let me give you a link to see this artist perform live.
Dub FX - Made ... This video show's how he makes his songs. This is why I enjoy listening to his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment