Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First EVER Recorded Cell Phone?!

I was going to check my Yahoo email account because that is my Business Professional E-mail. Front page Yahoo, has an article where FIRST TIME TRAVELER… so I check it out, thinking this can either be really dumb/hoax or REALLY awesome. So watch this before you read the rest.
ps. it's only like the first part of this video, and no, I did not watch it all. Here's the link:

{http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/video/early-show-ellen-regis-and-kelly/22208433/ }




Alright, so isn't that crazy!? Let's look at this at a positive way. It's easy to denounce it being a hoax, a fake, blah blah blah. Let's leave emotion and first thoughts of this being non-realistic. So as we are looking at this... this person is obviously holding something up to their ear, and as it looks like they are talking. Also, No one made a big deal about this… People around him/her acted as if it was normal to be on a phone/device…CRAZY!

My first thoughts, is time traveling even possible? Thus, bringing up an epic conversation with my roommate about the theory of time traveling and the consequences of it. (should of recorded it…  epic conversation, I'll have to start a podcast soon)

So now, I'm going to use my logic to denounce this video. Maybe this is from a scene in a movie, and even at that thought.. how crazy is it that people from the 1928, could think of a cell phone.. I mean let's look back to our lives? Did you ever think that we could call/talk to our friends away from our parents' house phones? I remember calling my best friend's house asking, "Hi Ms. Hesch, Can Billy come our and play?"

Anyways hope you enjoyed this little clip and viewed it with an open mind.

Alastar Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment