Sunday, October 31, 2010

Care Bear Stare

Friday and last night. There were a gang of care bears running the streets of downtown. Was I apart of it? Heck yes I was. Who wouldn't want to have a gang of "drunk" care bears running around the downtown area. Stating the obvious, girls loved it, guys thought it was gay. Here's my theory on that, all the people that thought it was gay, wished they had friends that could pull it off, and take pictures with random people. Yes, I have no idea how many pictures I took with randoms… and that could be a bad thing, who knows where those pictures could end up in 20 years. or that is just me trying to convince myself that being part of a care bear gang was le-git.
Another thing I noticed, Halloween is just a time for girls to dress slutty, now I'm not complaining, because some of them can really pull it off. Props to them! But on the other hand, there are somethings that I and probably half the bar do not want to see. So next season, let's try to spread the word that just because the cover model on the halloween costume makes it look hot, doesn't mean it can turn anyone "hot".

Until Next Year Kiddies,

Alastar Swift

P.S. - Why can't we have a Halloween party when it's nice out, and not during the coldest weekend ever?

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be 90 degrees here on Tuesday and Wednesday... No Big Deal.

    ReplyDelete